The Arion® Guard System Holder with PEEK ferrule is
intended to be used up to 400 bars. Compared to the AGS system equipped with
the stainless steel ferrules, PEEK ferrule can be used with different column
end-fittings (the stainless steel ferrule gets stuck in a certain position and
can only be used with the same HPLC column hardware).
The ferrule has dimensions 1/16” and can be also used with 1/16” OD PEEK
tubing. It fits to any Vici (Cheminert) fittings of the same dimensions. Maximum
pressure of PEEK ferrules depends on the tubing used. Max. pressure of 400 bars
is for 1/16” OD tubing with ID 0.05 to 0.18 mm.
- Universal – virtually to any column
- The lowest influence on retention times compare to other guard systems
- Small size for easier installation in the HPLC column oven
- Any orientation of the cartridge
- Pressure rating up to 900 bars (holder)
- No need to use 2 cartridges with connection ring for enhanced capacity
Note: Both AGS holders (with SS and PEEK ferrule) have the same
construction and dimension and use the same AGS cartridges.
This holder works for Agilent, Halo, Phenomenex, Parker, Chromservis and most
other manufacturers except Waters.