ASTRA® C18-AQ HPLC column, 5,0 µm 150 mm × 4,6 mm
Out of stock
ASTRA® HPLC columns extend our ARION® and CHROMSHELL® product lines. The ASTRA® has been developed in the Czech Republic to offer an alternate to a broad range of general HPLC columns. ASTRA® brings completely new and unique stationary phase with the polar embedded group to offer a complementary selectivity.
- Unique and high endcapped C18 phases.
- 330 m2/g surface area.
|Main particle characteristics|
- Close proximity to a sphere.
- Highly effective endcapping.
- No broken particles.
- Robustness to high pressures.
- Lot-to-lot reproducibility.
- Unique modern embedded phases.
ASTRA® column hardware
- Electropolished with very low Ra reduces wall effect
- Rated up to 20000 psi (1300 bar), ideal for the UHPLC applications
|Particle size||5 μm||3 μm|
|Metal content||<10 ppm||<10 ppm|
|Mean particle diameter||4.6 ± 1.2 μm||3.0 ± 0.7 μm|
|Proximity to the shape of sphere||0.97 ± 0.04||0.97 ± 0.03|
|ID of column (mm)|
|Particle Size (µm)|
|Pore Size (A)|
|LC column length (mm)|